miércoles, 9 de junio de 2010


The sorrow came, empty, invisible like the tomorrow.
I come back to weep, with a little glance of shiny sleep.
The law of Lawson’s, the lost son found in the hollow,
blended in the cloudy of the morning, one day of September.
The silence say: no more, what can I answer to them?
Gone, the moment it’s gone, crying instill in the glance,
lonely sight of the over, living forever.
Tell me the secret of your heart, something is eating my curiosity
forgetting the moonlight, instead to remember, I have to keep it in the dark
with a spread of agony, to dilute in a second.
Arrive the memories, remembering me the past and the bleeding,
letting my need of six months, of a picture and a woman.
A child sees me, stand over my two feet, without end, I have to pretend that it´s okay.
Can you hear my voice? I can’t, just whisper a rumor of a electric feel,
that gives me a tinny hand.
Drink my wine, red, purple and invisible: is just the laugh in a big bottle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Extracto Mar y Niebla

  Por entre las nubes vaga un beso de tu boca dulce y enamorada. Mi lengua pide un poco de rocío, de lluvia; pide toda la miel desde t...